Passing Opinion Off As Fact Since 2009

Passing Opinion Off As Fact Since 2009

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A One Screenshot Top Chef Recap

I love Top Chef almost as much as I love Top Chef Masters, so I thought maybe I should do recaps like people do on the Internet. The problem is recaps take time. So I am going to try to do a Recap made up of (mostly) only one single screen shot.

Week 1



Elia's going home was a classic Bravo/Production decided elimination. Was her dish the worst? Probably not. Was she going to win it all? Definitely not. So, as they are wont to do they kept around the two more interesting/more likely to fight chefs. If you remember, this is how Fabio got as far as he did in his season in the first place. Especially early, the goal is to clear brush and make way for the real competitors. So, Antonia better start talking about her kid soon and (white) Dale better start acting more gay, or they will be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment