Passing Opinion Off As Fact Since 2009

Passing Opinion Off As Fact Since 2009

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hanging By A Firework

I have heard the chorus, just the chorus, of "Firework" three times in the last week because I started listening to Who Charted? where it is often a topic of conversation. As I am wont to do I started singing it in a more understated manner like I was working on an acoustic youtube cover. As a result, I realized the chorus is identical to "Hanging By A Moment" by Lifehouse. Here is a clip...






I don't really think this is fraud, as I've said before, there are only so many notes. I wanted to point this out simply because they sound great together! It's like she is singing the higher harmony. I don't know any mash-uppers but if I did I would ask him or her to mash-up the hell out of that as a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment