Passing Opinion Off As Fact Since 2009

Passing Opinion Off As Fact Since 2009

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Most Depressing Photo of the Day


This was spotted on the corner of 20th & Van Ness and it just floored me. How did this baby lose both their shoe AND sock? It's an absolute tragedy, I say.

Is the foot still in there? I bet it is, eek. Well. Maybe. Though, I feel like if you were going to chop off a baby's foot you would do so to steal the FOOT not that baby. Who would want a one footed baby? You would need to invest at least $5,000 to buy him a prosthetic if you wanted to make him a slave when he grows up. That just seems like a shortsighted financial strategy. Needless to say, I was too scared to look.

My guess is that the baby was a Hispanic (20th & Van Ness, spade a spade, etc.) John Connor of sorts and a cyborg from the future is out to get him. Unlike Terminator this cyborg is able to travel through worm holes. I know, of course, typical. So obviously, this Terminator (played in the film by the Mexican-enough looking Vin Diesel) used a worm hole to pop into this dimension, snatch Juan Connor and pop out. Sadly, the hole closed on Juan's ankle, effectively stripping him of his shoe AND sock. Now he is careening through the Universe with one disproportionately cold foot. It's an absolute tragedy, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment